Questions for the Doctor
Success with the Pillar Procedure can be influenced by many factors in the upper airway and Dr. Your Last Name(s) is a qualified physician that can determine if the Pillar Procedure is right for you.
When consulting with Dr. Your Last Name(s) about a potential sleep disorder, here are some questions you can ask:
- How do I know whether I have a snoring problem or have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)?
- How do you determine the severity of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)?
- Could obstructive sleep apnea have long-term effects on my health?
- Could medications I’m taking be making my snoring or OSA worse?
- If I do suffer from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), what are my treatment options?
- How will the different treatments available affect my lifestyle?
- Who should I talk to if I have more questions?